- 1 What are some results effects of the greenhouse effect?
- 2 What is the ultimate result of the greenhouse effect?
- 3 What is the greenhouse effect Brainly in?
- 4 What are 3 causes of the greenhouse effect?
- 5 What are the causes and effects of greenhouse effect?
- 6 What are the causes and consequences of greenhouse effect?
- 7 How humans can reduce the level of greenhouse gases?
- 8 What are the 10 causes of climate change?
- 9 Why have experts become worried about the greenhouse effect now?
- 10 What is the greenhouse effect How does it occur and why is it important Brainly?
- 11 What will happen if greenhouse gases increase?
- 12 What is the role of greenhouse effect in the temperature of a planet Brainly?
- 13 What is the major cause of greenhouse effect?
- 14 What is the main cause of greenhouse gases?
What are some results effects of the greenhouse effect?
Greenhouse gases have far-ranging environmental and health effects. They cause climate change by trapping heat, and they also contribute to respiratory disease from smog and air pollution. Extreme weather, food supply disruptions, and increased wildfires are other effects of climate change caused by greenhouse gases.
What is the ultimate result of the greenhouse effect?
The greenhouse effect keeps Earth’s climate comfortable. Without it, surface temperatures would be cooler by about 33 degrees Celsius (60 degrees Fahrenheit), and many life forms would freeze.
What is the greenhouse effect Brainly in?
The greenhouse effect is a warming of Earth’s surface and the air above it. It is caused by gases in the air that trap energy from the Sun. These heat-trapping gases are called greenhouse gases. The most common greenhouse gases are water vapor, carbon dioxide, and methane.
What are 3 causes of the greenhouse effect?
Causes of the Greenhouse Effect
- Burning of Fossil Fuels: Fossil fuels like coal, oil and natural gas have become an integral part of our life.
- Deforestation: Forests hold a major green area on the planet Earth.
- Increase in Population: Over the last few decades, there have been huge increase in the population.
What are the causes and effects of greenhouse effect?
Greenhouse effect, a warming of Earth’s surface and troposphere (the lowest layer of the atmosphere) caused by the presence of water vapour, carbon dioxide, methane, and certain other gases in the air. Of those gases, known as greenhouse gases, water vapour has the largest effect.
What are the causes and consequences of greenhouse effect?
The consequences of the greenhouse effect: from desertification to floods. Human action is causing an increase in global temperature. The increase in the global temperature of the planet produces a rise in the level of the sea, which will cause the disappearance of islands and coastal cities.
How humans can reduce the level of greenhouse gases?
Using public transportation, carpooling, biking, and walking, leads to fewer vehicles on the road and less greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. Cities and towns can make it easier for people to lower greenhouse gas emissions by adding bus routes, bike paths, and sidewalks.
What are the 10 causes of climate change?
The Top 10 Causes of Global Warming
- Power Plants. Forty percent of U.S. carbon dioxide emissions stem from electricity production.
- Oil Drilling.
- Natural Gas Drilling.
Why have experts become worried about the greenhouse effect now?
The major Greenhouse Gas, carbon dioxide, emitted naturally and by the burning of fossil fuels, stays in the atmosphere a long time. Climate scientists are so concerned about carbon dioxide because the more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, the hotter the earth will become, changing the Earth’s climate.
What is the greenhouse effect How does it occur and why is it important Brainly?
The greenhouse effect is a natural process that warms the Earth’s surface. 》 When the Sun’s energy reaches the earth’s atmosphere, some of it is reflected back to space and the rest is absorbed and re-radiated by greenhouse gases. 》
What will happen if greenhouse gases increase?
Human activities are changing Earth’s natural greenhouse effect. NASA has observed increases in the amount of carbon dioxide and some other greenhouse gases in our atmosphere. Too much of these greenhouse gases can cause Earth’s atmosphere to trap more and more heat. This causes Earth to warm up.
What is the role of greenhouse effect in the temperature of a planet Brainly?
Answer: The greenhouse effect is the process by which radiation from a planet’s atmosphere warms the planet’s surface to a temperature above what it would be without this atmosphere. Radiatively active gases in a planet’s atmosphere radiate energy in all directions.
What is the major cause of greenhouse effect?
Burning fossil fuels produces huge quantities of carbon dioxide (CO2) which is a greenhouse gas. Carbon dioxide along with other greenhouse gasses such as methane, nitrous oxide and chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) are changing the composition of the atmosphere and are adding to the greenhouse effect.
What is the main cause of greenhouse gases?
The largest source of greenhouse gas emissions from human activities in the United States is from burning fossil fuels for electricity, heat, and transportation. Greenhouse gas emissions from transportation primarily come from burning fossil fuel for our cars, trucks, ships, trains, and planes.